I was trying to think of something to do since I am jobless right now. Then I remember that I have a blog account which I haven't used yet. Then I started creating a make up look to which I can blog about. I have been a fan of make-up ever since I met "Jane", who was my bestfriend in high school. Thanks to her that I discovered my love for make-up. This is my very first blog so please bear with me. :)
Let's get started.
1. Start with a clean face. I concealed my problem areas with SANSAN Concealer in beige.
2. Blend everything on your skin. Apply your favorite powder foundation.
3. Highlight and contour! :)
I used 4u2 posh powder foundation as highlight under my eyes and on my T-zone because this is the lightest shade of foundation I have. Then I used Pro-finish powder foundation as contour. I applied some on the sides of my nose.
4. Let the powder set for a few minutes. Meanwhile, it's brow time!
I used glameyes brow kit. Just make sure to dip your angled brush in water to intensify the brows or to make it last longer. :)
5. Splash some eyeshadow! I used a bronzy shade of eyeshadow.
Apply shade no. 1 on the center of your lid to add dimension.
6. Apply your favorite mascara! My fave is Maybelline Falsies Mascara!
7. Line your eyes!
I used a black eyeshadow this time . I wet my angled brush and load it with the black eyeshadow.
8. Apply a coral, peachy shade of blush. I am using Elf blush in Candid Coral.
9. Last but not the least!
I used a sheer shade of orange lip shade and top it with a light orange with gold undertone eyeshadow just so it would mattify my lips a little bit.
That's it! Isn't it easy? :) Perfect for summer!