Friday, March 29, 2013

inspired by anavictorino's sea princess make-up



"The make-up inspiration"
"This is my version"


I hope I did some justice on Anavictorino's version of it. Hahaha! It was easy to do and it was also fun. I only use a tinted moisturizer on my model because she already has beautiful skin that I still want her natural glow to peek through the make-up. There's not much to enhance on my model's face because it is obvious, siya na ang maganda! haha! Well, pinsan ko lang naman siya! Asa lahi yan! Ahaha! LOL! (Walang basagan ng trip!)

Kidding aside, I really enjoyed this make-up! Here's the list of products I used on her:









FACE:
Myra-E Vitaglow tinted moisturizer in ivory
San san concealer in beige
Maybelline loose powder in medium
Afterglow blush shade
 Maybelline Mineral power finishing veil in dark for contour


 EYES:
Glameyes brow kit
Maybelline masterdrama in coal commander
88 eyeshadow palette
GOSH effect powder in blue whale
GOSH effect powder in white diamond
NYC white eyeliner
BYS eyeshadow #5 black steel
Maybelline Falsies mascara

LIPS:
Love my lips in Frosted frosty peach
Maybelline fuity jelly



Model: Eloisa Triunfo

2 comments: