Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sultry Sexy Eyes

Hi! Here's another make-up look I have created. I am really not much of a writer so let me show you what I want to convey through pictures. :)






 Sorry I wasn't able to film how I did my hair. But if you wanna know how please let me know.

I would have to admit that I did overline my nose! Ahahah! You'd really see the frustration of me wanting to have a pointed nose! LOL!
Products used:

Face:
Ever Bilena Pro flawless finish foundation (beige)
Sansan Concealer(Beige)
Maybelline loose powder (medium)
Loreal Bare naturale(Buff Beige)/ Maybelline Clear smooth cake powder(Honey)
Blush palette
Covergirl Advanced Radiance (toasted almond) as contour

Eyes:
ELF 32 eyeshadow palette
Wet n wild color icon matte palette
GOSH effect powder (white diamond)
Ulta eyeliner pencil (black)
Wet n wild mega eyes defining marker(869)
Maybelline Falsies Mascara (very black)
Local false lashes

Lips:
Lumene Lip liner pencil (Cinnamon Rose)
Pinkish-orange shade lipstick(I made the lipstick I am wearing on this video so it doesn't have a brand)

Camera used: Canon EOS 600D









Thank you for reading and for watching. Don't forget to like my facebook page:
gracey as make-up artist

4 comments: