Sunday, July 14, 2013

50% off on Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation

Hi lovelies! I have been eyeing Revlon Colorstay for decades now but the price is a little expensive for me. I have been looking and looking online, waiting for a sale that I can bite on. Years have past. LOL! Kidding aside, yes I have found cheaper online store selling this item but the problem is the color selection. Then came Revlon colorstay whipped foundation. I read and watched reviews aboutand I was actually sold! But of course my first choice was the Revlon colorstay liquid foundation for oily/combination skin because I have such a very oily skin. No kidding! I've tried L'oreal infallible, San-San Soleil matte foundation, Maxfactor cake foundation, Ever Bilena foundation, etc. But 30 mins. down, my oil glands just wanna pour it out. Frustrating!  I then searched for stores that sells this item for a cheaper price. Cheapest I've seen is P450 plus shipping fee. That's good enough considering the mall price of P975.00 but wait!!! My family and I just went to SM a while ago, Oh my G! I was just actually looking around, I went to Revlon counter to try out the whipped foundation and to know what shade I am. I was looking at testers and I noticed that the whipped foundation's not there. I thought, "Hmmm, baka hindi pa available sa Bulacan." I asked the saleslady anyway. She then pointed the big round glass containers that is sitting on the other side of the counter. I know how much it is already but I still asked the saleslady. Thank goodness  I asked! I didn't noticed the small ad that says 50% off with the picture of Revlon whipped foundation underneath! 50% off doesn't come by often. I figured heck yah I'm gonna buy one!
Shade: Natural Ochre (No. 180)


sale price: P487.50

original price: P975.00


Stay tuned for the review of this product. I still haven't tried it yet. :) BTW, I also asked the validity period. Hehe, she said it is up until the 30th. Go grab yours!!! I forgot to mention, I bought mine in SM Marilao, Bulacan.

I just did a review on this. Click here: revlon-colorstay-whipped-foundation

XOXO mwuuahahha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment