Monday, July 15, 2013

Haul blog (Japan Store & Affordable finds in SM)

I have always been a fan of Japan products because I thought it's cute. I would always wanna come with my parents whenever they visit Japan store. My mom actually bought me some stuff from Japan Store in Balagtas, Bulacan and I want to share it with you.




I actually like this shampoo because it smells good and it is affordable. As it says on the picture, it is P88.00. Not bad at all.
80 pads. I think it is P88.00
P88.00 only for both mirrors.
Another great addition to my hair accessories. It's P66.00 for 2.



Essence fix & matte loose powder. I was browsing Essence counter and my eyes pop when I saw this. A lot of make-up enthusiast blogger have been raving about this product so without thinking twice I grabbed it and went to cashier afterwards. 
Mint was on sale that day. I got this colored pants for P350.00. 
original price: P1,100.00


That's all. Please watch out for my giveaway. I'm just cooking my mechanics. :) Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love going to Daiso as well. I like roaming inside their store and look at every products on the shelf. I can stay there for an hour or more.

    http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete