Wednesday, August 7, 2013

5 Minute Make-up Challenge Tag

Can you do your make-up under 5 minutes? If you have been reading my blogs, I have done the 3 minute make-up challenge tag and surprise, surprise, I failed! I was excited to do the 5 minute make-up challenge because I was confident enough that I can do it. Haha! Well, tables are turned and I did better than the last tag. It was fun and it was stressful.





 PRODUCTS USED:


 1. ELF 32 eyeshadow palette (Cool)
 2. Wet 'n wild color icon eyeshadow palette (I love matte)
 3. Elf eyebrow kit (Ash) 
4. Maybelline Falsies Mascara 
5. Rimmel Moisture Shine Lipgloss
 6. Ever Bilena matte lipstick (Off beat pink) 
7. Local orange matte blush
 8. Mac eyeliner (brown)
 9. Essence fix & matte translucent loose powder 
10. Maybelline Mineral Finishing Veil (Dark) 
11. Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation


Thank you for reading and watching! BTW, I've been considering digital perm lately but I'm quite skeptical because of the reviews and the expense. My second option is to get hair color professionally with highlights and lowlights perhaps. What do you think? Any recommendations for a good and affordable salon?

No comments:

Post a Comment