Sunday, September 1, 2013

All time favorites

 Hi! This will be my first favorites blog. I have a lot of cosmetics but not too much. I don't really hoard on make-up. I buy what I need and some of my make-up came from my paninda. I used to sell cosmetics in the office but now, minsan na lang. Mahirap din kasi magtinda ng make-up lately. Anyway, enough for that boring story.




Here are some of the many few make-up I have been loving. I don't really wear a full make-up on a regular basis. But whenever I did, here's what I usually reach out for:

Foundation/brush
1.Revlon colorstay whipped foundation (natural ochre) - Php487.50

Click here for the review of foundation and essence powder.


2.Essence fix & matte translucent loose powder -Php259.00

3. Flat top brush from Landmark, Trinoma -Php149.75




4. Orange/peach matte blush - Less than Php50.00
I purchased this from a local store here in Bulacan which is in Star Mall Plaza located in Meycauayan, Bulacan. As you can see I am already hitting pan. I really love this blush because I have such an oily skin, I like using matte colors to reduce the shine from my face.





5. Bronzy blush- Php60.00
I purchased this from Tutuban Mall, Divisoria. I fell in love with the color and bought it right away. I know some of you maybe skeptical using products from China na nabibili sa tiangge but I have been using it for a while now and hindi naman ako nagka-allergic reaction.





Swatches for the blush:


Lipstick Swatches:

1. Personi matte lipstick (matte coral) - less than Php100.00
-I got this from Ebay

2. Maybelline revitalizing matte color (matte raisin) - price unknown
-I was wearing this lipstick in this video.





3. Maybelline great wear lip (berry)
I got this lipstick from my panida but you can get this from ebay. This is one of my favorite matte lipsticks.


4. Ever Bilena matte lipstick (off beat pink) - Php150/160.00
-I often grab this lipstik in my tutorials but if you have dry lips like me you have to moisturize your lips. 




5. Rimmel lasting finish kiss & stay lipgloss (crystal rose)
-I got this from my paninda as well but you can purchase this from ebay. I don't often use the gloss that comes wih it because I like my lips matte. Yes it is transfer resistant but when you eat or if you drink the inner part rubs off. But I still love this. 



6. Zalan lipstick(rage)
- I got this from my paninda. You can get it from ebay though for leas than 100 pesos I think. 
-This is very moisturizing to the lips but I dust powder on top to mattify this color. I really like my lips matte kasi. 



                                      
I applied powder on top of the lipstick to mattify mah lips. 


7. Jordana lipstick (barely pink)
- Another moisturizing lipstick 
- This is from my paninda but you can buy this in ebay



9. Ever bilena lip & cheek tint -less than Php150.00
-If I want a natural looking red lips I use this. This contains a lot of product in a very affordable price.

LIPLINER:

 Swatches: 


These are my top lipliners simply because I love them on my lips. :) I especially like the Monaco lipliner kasi ang lakas maka-Niki Manaj. (Alam mo yan "Jheng". Haha! Special mention)

Special mention din sa styli-style lipliner, it claims na 12 hr ang staying power. I haven't worn it that long pero eto yung lipliner na masasabi kong long-wearing talaga. Kasi naherapan din akong burahin yan from my arm.


EYELINER:
This is Maybelline Masterdrama by eyestudio (coal commander). I just love this eyeliner of Maybelline. SOBRA! This was very easy to u, it glides on so smoothly. If I could find another liner like this on ebay, I would buy it. Sorry, i don't have a swatch for this kasi ubos na eh. (Can't remember how much I got this.)


FRAGRANCE:

Lastly, my favorite fragrance mist! This is Bath & Body Fragrance Mist (Sweet pea). I love the sweet scent that it has. It is so refreshing na parang lagi kang bagong ligo. I purchased this sa Malolos, Bulacan. Sa may Puregold na malapit na sa BSU (if taga dun ka, hello!) Meron maliit na stall there that sells affordable, authentic fragrances. I got this for hmmmm.... I can't remember but I think it was Php 350.00.




Do you have questions? Fire away! I'm happy to answer your queries. 

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable Ms. Gracey in the photo where you wore matte raisin lipstick! ^^

    Followed you via bloglovin! ^^

    ReplyDelete