Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Our kitchen" food experience

Food is my number one weakness, oh no, let me correct that. "Good" food is my number one weakness. It's a window to my heart. It's a "door" rather.  LOL! We recently went to this new restaurant in Balagtas, Bulacan which is "Our Kitchen". 


I was really excited to taste their food. Tipong, pagkakita mo pa lang sa ambiance nila, sasabihin mo sa sarili mo, "Ay mahal dito." 


I took some pictures of their interior design.




This is my mom.


That's my dad.

The place is a little small but the interior is so good. Let's look at their menu.




Not bad er? The prices seemed okay for me. So we ordered our food. 


First order that arrived. This is cafe latte I think. I am so sorry i can't remember how much this was because it was on the other menu. *wink*


Then came my order, lengua in white sauce. (Php140.00) It doesn't look appealing but it's my favorite viant. It came with a big square-shaped rice. :) 

Taste: it was a little bit salty and after a few bite naumay ako. Will I reorder this? Probably not. 



Then came my brother's order, chicken fillet. (Php120.00) it doesn't look appealing too. I mean, presentation wise. He also ordered extra rice, typical of him. 

Then my mom's order was served, beef tenderloin. (Php150.00) Oh boy it look good! Of course I tasted this! Oh yeah, it's so good except that it's a little bit tough to chew. Hindi pa masyado malambot. The carrot and the potato were a little salty for my taste.


We already finished eating when my dad's order arrived. He was a little mad already because it's taking so long. Anyway, it was worth the wait because this taste heavenly. This is beef pares, the meat was so tender and ooohhhh ang sarap! I don't know how much this was because it wasn't on the menu.(weird) I will definitely order this when we go back!


Of course I had to order a dessert. This is oreo cheesecake. (Php110.00 ata) yum! Yum! Yum! 


Service wasn't the best but the food is promising! I love it overall. 





















1 comment:

  1. Food is my weakness also Ms. Gracey! Looks like you had a great time with your family. ^^

    ReplyDelete