Saturday, January 11, 2014

Haul blog (December purchase)



I hate to admit it but I am a little bit hoarding on make-up. This maybe a little late for December but I am blogging about it anyway. Let's start.


Sale sale sale! Sale everywhere tuwing December at magpapasko. So, I thought I should grab the opportunity. 
San San cosmetics:




My bill: Php480.00
(Don't tell mom!)

Sale sila, I was supposed to buy a hair dye but then these caught my eyes. I was not able to test these products that time and just got what I thought would be useful. I had a couple gigs last December and I said to myself, why not invest in tools I would be able to utilize in my future make-up gigs. 

Here comes hoarding! Haha

San San single eyeshadows:
price: Php 35.00 

I was surprised when I swatched these eyeshadows because it weren't pigmented at all! Winner na rin kasi I got these for 35.00 pesos each tapos size wise, mas malaki pa 'to kesa sa 10.00 peso coin.

San San blushes:
Price: Php80.00


These blushes like the single eyeshadow I bought are not pigmented too! It also smell funny. I mean, it smells like old stock! If I had to turn back time I would have looked for swatches of these in hbc before buying. 

Age defying blush on shade 02
Php 75.00


I gave this to my cousin pero nakagamit na ko before neto and I liked it.


Sansan eyeliner:
Price: Php 45.00


I got black and brown of their kohl liners. I gave the brown shade to my mom though. I am not really in love with these liners because it is a little bit tough to apply. Color pigmentation is nice but I won't repurchase these. Kasi diba our eyes are sometimes sensitive, tapos pag ginamit ko to I have to use a heavy hand para maapply ko 'to. And again, with the smell, amoy kahoy.

Sansan gel liner in brown
Price: Php 90.00




Eto lang ata yung nabili ko na hindi ako nanghihinayang. I love this product and also it comes with a brush hidden somewhere on the handle. I also like using this on my brows because it would stay there all day!

Sophie magic pink
Php 85.00

My current favorite! I had a client, pinagwash ko siya ng mukha para fresh bago ko siya lagyan ng make up. And nakita ko pa rin yung blush niya. I asked kung anu yung ginamet niya kasi long last siya. Then she mentioned this item. Ever since, eto na yung ginagamit ko pagpumapasok ako. Wala ng touch ups, asa cheeks ko lang 'to and it won't budge. 


Fanny Serrano 2way cake foundation (silk) refill
Php 299.00

This is a little bit pricey pero worth it naman. I am loving it so far. I am actually planning to purchase another shade which is organza kasi medyo light sa 'kin to.

James Cooper Jazzy Collection brow gel 
Php 299.00 




This has been on my everyday make-up routine. This has helped me soften up strong looking brows by making it appear lighter than the usual. They have 3 shades and lately laging out of stock! It must be that good para maout of stock. In fact, nung pangatlong balik ko sa mall tska pa lang ako nakabili!

Landmark purchases




I recently got into nail polishes and nail decals because of Ate Beth (My colleague who makes nail art). I could not commit to expensive nail polishes as I am only starting with it. I got a couple of shades from OMG, bought from Landmark, Trinoma. 

Klik nail polish - Php16.00
OMG nail polish - Php 19.75
Cuticle sanitizer - Php 14.75



I also got 2 make-up brushes. Ang mura ng make-up brushes sa Landmark. I la-la-love this brush which cost me Php49.00 only! 


Angled blush brush for only Php84.75.


Glamworks nose pore strips - this is approximately Php 100.00. I am not going to purchase this again. Ang hirap iapply sa nose, tapos parang wala naman nakukuha.


I have a very, very oily skin. This helps a lot to remove it. I think Php 120.00 ata bili ko.


Becaue I dye my hair, I am also in hunt for a good hair treatment. I have read about Lorys hair treatment so I got one. 
Price: Php 149.75? Ata.



Landmark, also sells a couple of false eyelashes. 
Price: Php 44.50


If you don't know yet, I do sell cosmetics. So from my paninda, I took this mascara because I need one. This is waterproof and does a very good job in volumizing my lashes. What I don't like is that despite it's claim of being waterproof, it still transfers to my lower lashline at the end of the day. If you want to check if what yung tintinda ko, please click the link below.
www.facebook.com/makeupsale



That is it pansit! Composing my blog for January haul!! Yeeeebaaa!! 

3 comments:

  1. I used that Sophie Magic Pink before and yes, talagang magic siya. Pea-sized amount goes a long way for that one. :)

    www.dosmariassays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same feeling here! You're not the only one! I started making love with makeups when I saw how cool are the Filipino makeup artists of my cousin are during her big day!

    ReplyDelete