Please, do not wake up.

I never thought my wife was so hot.
I dedicate this story to a couple of friends, but I will not tell you what part of the truth and the embellishment of this text.The author: MLKJHG39First part. She confesses to having deceived me.
I am a man of a rather jealous character, but the problem is that in my fantasies, he is often the one where I spie my wife making love with a man well done. Bizarre, no ???
My wife's name is Sophie, 40, blonde, hair cut squared with light hazel eyes that pulls a little green, well done and takes great care of her. She still has a superb body after her maternity. A beautiful chest still firm neither too small or too heavy with her areolas are pink in the center of which point small nipples.
I will tell you now what happened this summer.We had planned with friends to meet the first half of August in Spain on the Costa Brava.My wife and I rented a bungalow at a 5-star campsite with pool and all the comforts a couple of friends had done.I managed to decide Antoine, my best friend, to join us with his children to change his ideas since he is no longer with his wife, they separated 5 or 6 months ago.She realized that he had cheated on her several times and more with her best friends. He is a sporty man and well fucked that pleases women, he can spend his desires with girls who ask only that, finally I hope for him to regain morale. He is a real camper and he pitched his tent a little further.
We often go in the afternoon in a creek a little isolated or Sophie tans the breasts in the air.She is full of modesty a little misplaced because when she goes to bathe, she gives up all the time while the same people who were able to admire her plastic on the beach.She is dabbling when Antoine comes to join me and installs his towel on the sand next to us.When Sophie returns after a while, we are in conversation. She quickly removed her top and dries.Antoine is silent and looks Sophie wiping her breasts, she notices and keeps the towel tight on his chest to kiss him. Leaning down, the towel slips and Antoine has two big grapefruit-driven grapes under his eyes.Sophie lies on the belly between us.
I decide to go for a swim. A few minutes later, when I come out of the water, I surprise Antoine passing cream on the back of my wife, lingering on the top of her thighs, her hands regularly stray on the buttocks of Sophie who does nothing to oppose it.The bastard, it looks like she likes him. When he sees me, he stops his massages and stretches out on his briefcase. It made him the effect, he has the pole saw the imposing hump that does his swimsuit.Sophie turns on her back, her tips taut prove to me that it is not only Antoine who appreciated the caresses on his body.I fulminate but do not want to make a scandal and to make them understand that I saw everything, I cover my hands with cream and attack my face part of the body of my wife insisting on her breasts to thin skin with all points erected.Antoine pretends not to look at us from the corner of his eye, his hand on the slip to hide his erection.It did not go further that day but Sophie told me back from vacation, sheepishly but no longer able to have deceived me the whole truth. You will read it a little further.
SophieMy husband's boyfriend, Antoine, has always attracted me but being a good family mother despite my desire for novelty, I never gave in to my demons.Since his divorce, I admit that this throbbing urge is becoming stronger.I know my husband is pretty jealous and I love him like the first day but as we say, it's always better on the neighbor's plate.Our summer vacation was the trigger for this coup in the contract.I can see that Antony is turning around me, his words, his wandering hands, he does not miss an opportunity to fiddle with and flirt with me. I must say that it is not unpleasant to be desired and that I have several times failed to yield to him. I wonder if Damien realizes his ride.
One day my husband wanted us to go sailing together with Antoine's two teenagers, who must be away all day.As I was crazy, I did not want them to cancel and let them pull the edges on the water without me.I'm resting in the bungalow when someone knocks on the door.I'm going to open, it's Antoine, his appointment made him false-bond and it was too late to join his children on the boat.He's coming to hear from me. I the


I only wear my underpants not realizing that in this closed place the effect on a man of a practically naked woman does not have the same impact as on a beach.
We talk a little but his conversation skidding quickly sex, he compliments me on my tan, appreciating that I have no clear trace on the breasts because of the jersey.Now he's freaking me down, saying he's longing for me, but that friendship with Damien comes first.I see that Antoine has a funny look, I think about my fantasy with him and these confessions make me everything.Taking a sudden desire, I take without thinking his hand I put on my pond.I wear swim trunks with knotted strings on each side, he seizes the lace on the right side and pulls on it and as do not react, it does the same thing on the other side.
I keep my eyes closed, he pulls on the piece of cloth that remains in his hands when I gently lift my pelvis. He has before my eyes completely shaved pussy.I am completely naked in front of him but do not want to open my eyes eagerly waiting to know what he will do. I do not want to break the spell because I will not have the courage to go further.
Suddenly I feel something wet on my labia, a rough tongue explores my vulva bottom up before creeping into my well of love.Antoine got between my legs and started a cunni. I am so excited by the sucking of Antoine that I let him do and starts to lose the pedals when he titillates my clit with the tip of his tongue, my wet vulva barely fluffy, with the lips clearly visible already ajar and my breasts proudly standing on the already hardened tips offered to him.
Not wanting to be outdone, one of his hands plunges to my vulva. His fingers violently irritate my clitoris that must be as stiff as his tail.They rub, knead, knead, pushing two and then three fingers in the sizzling furnace of my cave to the delights which is no more than a wonderful sponge dripping with my love juiceHe devours me the clit making me cum several times. My vagina overflowing with my liquor he lapping like a small dog. He is really good.I'm his slut, his whore, I would like to eat his dick, fuck me in every hole, and other things.
I finally open my eyes and want me to touch him and jerk him off to make him happy.I stand up and approach him, undo the belt of his pants, down the zipper and pull down his pants.I see for the first time why he has so much success with women.
A thick penis and good size hang loosely between her thighs, and he does not even tape, the bastard ...I can not believe it's almost the same size as my husband's at his best.I take in my palm this flaccid pipe and slowly, slowly, I start to jerk him off.I need a good time before his cock starts to respond to my requests.His phallus finally swells and stretches gently, becoming more and more stiff.I have never seen that, I do not know the capacity of elasticity that can reach a tail but Antoine must be in the men best spoiled by nature.His cock does not stop growing and its diameter is such that my hand can not get around. His cock has almost doubled in size and my second hand that joined the first does not arrive at the base of his penis swollen like a mushroom.What a stallion !!!


I wank him for a moment when he suddenly wants to go further, I beg him:-No ! Not yet, let me do it and return the favor!
I do not dare to take in mouth this extraordinary pal. I strive for long minutes with my hands on this shaft beautifully erect, warm and hard as wood, I need all my science to bring him to pleasure when suddenly he exclaims:-You are a real expert, be careful, I will let go!A drop of premature semen comes to warn me of the imminence of ejaculation. I close my eyes and I do well because two violent ejaculations crash on my face and my hair.
I open my eyes but serious mistake, two other jets just as violent and hearty just come out of the meatus. I'm full of the eyes that burn me. I no longer dare look at this lance, counting the eruptions coming out of this inexhaustible source. I count 9 before it is dry, I dribble literally sperm.Taking remorse, I push Antoine off and beg him to leave.My God, what have I done?
It's been four days now since I betrayed Damien and despite my remorse, I only think about Antoine, his muscular body, his flat stomach and especially his tail, this huge ram, this vigorous rush, his swollen scholarships full of his abundant seed.My dreams are full of images of fauns with gigantic tail.I do not think more than that, trying to calm me with the means at hand, if Damien surprises me trying to grind my chest, two fingers in the pussy, he will take me for a real nympho!
Yet I did not give in to my sex drives and I remained wise the rest of the holidays despite the pressing demands of Antoine.On the last day, Damien went out shopping and paid for all the papers before we left.I went through the campsite to go one last time to the beach, it is a real heat wave.As I passed Antoine's tent, I went inside to see if he was there.I found him sleeping on his air mattress, his body covered in sweat, completely naked.Like many men, he slackens during sleep. His cock already impressive bar his right thigh.In front of such a spectacle, my mind breaks, my libido takes over.Sexual impulses rise to the surface like gas bubbles in the middle of a pond.The female in me, in search of the best reproducer, stifles in the bottom of my mind the faithful woman, the virtuous mother. My body, endowed with a life of its own, no longer obeys what my reason dictates.Gently so that he does not wake up, I kneel next to his body and gently takes this stake planted in the center of his body. I wank gently and again the miracle is accomplished.Antoine is like a diesel, everything is long at home, I have to insist a good time so that his big dick found again this unusual size for me.The contrast is really striking at home between his tail at rest and erection, I can not believe that this part of the body can change so much.I do not want it anymore, I gently rest this club on his belly, he completely hides his belly button.I get up, withdraws quickly my jersey and passes a leg on each side of his muscular body.I bend my knees and arrived at the right height, I grasp his penis delicately, straighten and rubs with delight on my pussy before immobilizing it vertically.Her big penis pushes the lips of my pussy that have never known such an obelisk.I continue to crouch, centimeter after centimeter, pharaonic rod progresses in my velvet sheath. What an extraordinary feeling to feel invaded by such a club.I whisper:"Please, do not wake up.Her massive stake finally finally deep inside me, butt to the cervix, I can not absorb more and yet my pussy does not touch his pubis.I go crazy, put my hands on his chest and stab me like a starving on this column of flesh.I realize suddenly that I did not protect myself, I hope I did not make a big bullshit.I'm sure I woke him up but he pretends to sleep, not opening his eyes.I pinched my nipples, I enjoy continuing to sweep my vagina with his beautiful cudgel. I have a very violent orgasm, maybe the most violent of my life.I close my eyes and enjoy several times as a patient, gritting my teeth so as not to scream.
My pussy is so used to its size that it swallows his beautiful thick cock almost to the end. His beautiful balls have not yet spit their juice. He finally opens his eyes and takes a breast in each hand to knead them.He warns me that it will not be long to squirt, I confess."You know that your plow has just cleared virgin land.


I get up, not wanting him to blister me, it would be the bouquet, making spring from my pussy that baton that I want to finish in the hand.I want to see his big balls again emptying their juice. I masturbate with application, licking, sucking his penis that I swallow somehow, massaging the purses.
Damien would not recognize his wife, me usually so shy, so reserved, not daring certain things, having never even wanted to yield to his request to sodomize me, just agreeing to make him a blowjob.I masturbate with both hands now because I feel that his cock has grown bigger.While caressing her big balls, I approach my mouth of the massive plum, gently placing my lips on raw flesh, licking with small licks the purple glans skin so thin, tearing moans.I lapping the huge bud like a greedy, then it's the entire length of the column of flesh that my tongue explores. My mouth goes up, down, sliding my tongue on every millimeter of this mass of hard flesh. His cock is all shiny with my saliva.
I open my mouth wide and stuffs the tip of the penis, twirling my tongue on the half-open meatus of the huge penis, sucking his cock with application.He feels my hot breath on his turgid knot, he grabbed my neck and pulls my head towards his darted sex compelling me to absorb it to the maximum, but I can hardly swallow half.I try to stuff as much as possible in this candy in my mouth without perishing suffocated with all my eagerness to satisfy. I'm on the verge of throwing up when his penis crushes my uvula.
The contractions of his cock under my tongue, spasms closer and closer announce as I fear, a torrential ejaculation.He has a hoarse whine and loose jerks jerks to the bottom of my throat.I think I dream when I feel in my mouth the power of the jets he sends me.It stops and my mouth is soon full of cum, I feel like I'm choking. Its jets are so strong that I can not contain them and half of them come out of my mouth.I manage to expel this real spear from my lips before I can swallow and swallow a good dose of his semen.I continue to masturbate while he still spurts. He seems to appreciate, because I see his smug smile. I dribble sperm, my face, my hair and my breasts are studded with cum. It empties to the maximum.We stay a long time without speaking, I just tasted its liquor with a certain jubilation, enjoying the flavor, say that I found this practice revolting and degrading.
The intoxication of the senses passed, I finally realize what I just did.I put on my swimsuit quickly and run away from the tent, run to the water or I plunge like crazy to remove the traces of our embrace.I cleaned my body but my soul is still dirty.I am remorseful, I will not be able to keep this for myself, I will confess everything to Damien hoping that he will deign to forgive me as soon as we are back from vacation.

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий